- Rothay Garden Hotel Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you submit your email address to join our newsletter subscribers’ list, we promise not to divulge your email address to any third party for their marketing purposes. When you make an online reservation or purchase other goods, we need to know your details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information to smooth the bookings and ordering procedure.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by writing to us at: Rothay Garden, Broadgate, Grasmere, Cumbria LA22 9RJ.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at Rothay Garden, Broadgate, Grasmere, Cumbria LA22 9RJ.
You can control the cookies that websites send to your computer. They can be disabled by changing the settings of your browser. Deleting or disabling cookies will reduce your user experience and you may not be able to use some features of our service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.