Dear Valued Guest,
- Following the announcement on Monday 19th July, we have opted to continue to practice our existing Covid restrictions. We will be asking both guests and staff to continue:
- Wearing a face covering when moving around the hotel.
- Our Restaurant and Bar will continue to be table service only.
- Social distancing will stay at 2 Metres.
- Sanitizing stations will be readily available throughout the hotel.
- If you are contacting regarding your current reservation and would like to amend this. Please be advised that your modification is subject to availability and season.
- If we are currently holding your reservation deposit. We are extending its validity until the 31/12/21.
- If you have a voucher directly from the hotel. We are happy to extend these until 31/12/21.
- If you have made a booking through a third party. Please be advised that you will need to amend that directly with them as per their terms and conditions.
- If you wish to make a booking. You can do this at rothaygarden.com.
- Due to high demand, we are unable to offer specific rooms. However, with our new room categories we will be sure that you will enjoy your stay at Rothay.
- Due to COVID restrictions, our Spa is open yet limited a maximum of 4 residents only for 45-minute time slots. This ensures our guests are safe whilst staying with us. This facility is booked upon your arrival to the hotel and during your stay..
Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel if you require any further information or to make a booking and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
We trust you and your family are safe and well in these challenging times but hope your forthcoming visit to Rothay Garden provides a welcome relaxation.
Chris Tomlinson MIH